Course Description: OSHA requires new workers receive safety training. This course is intended for new employees, and describes the importance of workplace safely and how it is every worker's responsibility to stay safe at work.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of working safely.
- Describe the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Explain how to set up rules about safety
- Describe the responsibilities of the employee and employer
Online System Requirements:
For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. Adobe Flash recommended. Supported browsers and operating systems:
- Windows 7+:Firefox 11+ / Chrome 18+ / Microsoft Edge (not Internet Explorer)
- Mac OS X+:Safari 5+ / Firefox 11+ / Chrome 18+