OSHA - Slips, Trips, and Falls is in accordance with the OSHA safety requirements and draws reference from many of the OSHA regulations. The OSHA regulations are widely followed, and this course outlines many of these important requirements.
Safety procedures learned in this course include safe housekeeping, ladder safety, elevated work surface safety, safe procedures for stairs, floors and halls and finally fall protection. Upon learning these skills, employees will be safer in the workplace, and more productive and comfortable doing their work.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the correct safety procedure for good housekeeping practices.
- Identify the correct safety procedure for ladders.
- Identify the correct safety procedure for elevated work surfaces.
- Identify safe procedures for floors, stairs, and halls.
- Identify safe procedures for fall protection.