Refueling forklifts must only be undertaken by trained workers. This course outlines the safety training practices that must be followed to maintain safety in the workplace.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize different refueling methods
- Describe proper refueling techniques
- Identify the hazards associated with each fueling method
- Recognize proper safety equipment and safety procedures for refueling
- Identify the service requirements for each type of forklift