“Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.”
- Vince Lombardi
How would others describe the performance of your team? Would they refer to your team “the A team”? Or are they compared to the Los Angeles Clippers (winning percentage: .362)?
In either case, here are 8 things you can do to boost the performance of your team:
1. Invest in your team's development.
2. Pick 'A' players and onboard them.
3. Walk the talk - Be a role model.
4. Provide meaningful work.
5. Make sure they have clear goals and expectations.
6. Create a motivating environment.
7. Do an honest assessment of your team.
8. Create a team.
To Read the Full Article: CLICK HERE