Independent Regional Affiliates
Wholesaler-distributors and independent manufacturer representatives are encouraged to join and maintain membership in a local organization because doing so automatically enrolls them as corporate members of the national organization, ASA.
Across much of the United States, ASA's independent, regional affiliates are localized organizations that provide additional events, programs and services for supply chain partners throughout the PHCP-PVF industry. To an extent, these opportunities vary from one region of the country to another as the members in different marketplaces do have unique needs.
- Southern Wholesalers Association (SWA): AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN and VA.
- North Central Wholesalers Association (NCWA): IN (all but northwest), MI (all but the upper peninsula), OH, western PA and WV.
- Western Suppliers Association (WSA): northern CA(Fresno and north) and northern NV.
ASA Regional Affiliates
- ASA Central: IL, northwest IN, IA, KS, MI (upper peninsula), MN, MO, NE, ND, SD and WI.
- South West Central Distributors (SWCD): CO, NM, OK and TX.
- Northeast: CT, DE, DC, PA (central and eastern), ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, RI and VT.
The local networking events and education opportunities that ASA Central, NCWA, Northeast, SWPD, SWA, SWCD, and WSA provide throughout the year make it simple and inexpensive for your company to easily involve the promising people at the beginning and middle of their careers and connect them with one another as well as industry veterans.
What's My ROI?
The PHCP-PVF industry is a relationship business. Time and again, companies have proven to be successful, in large part, because of the people industry veterans have come to know throughout the industry and in their marketplaces over many, many years. These relationships need to remain strong and grow for the people in any company, if it is to continue to be successful. The independent regional affiliates provide a tremendous value that helps you to pass the proverbial baton and connect one generation of the industry's workforce with and another so that the camaraderie that is cultivated will continue to endure.