ASA's annual Operating Performance Report (OPR) represents the most complete, accurate and up-to-date comparative financial performance data and 20-year trends published anywhere about the PHCP and industrial PVF supply chain.
182 different wholesaler-distributors representing about 2,500 locations from throughout the PHCP-PVF supply chain and across the U.S. contributed data for the 2017 study. All data received from an individual company is maintained strictly confidential. All final reports continue to be made available electronically via a secure, online portal.
Key Performance Metrics
For each of the demographics, ASA's OPR offers the ability to readily monitor key performance areas, including:
- Gross Margin
- Asset and Financial Management
- Cash Management
- Invoice/Transaction Data
- Personnel Productivity
- Inventory Management
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Income Statement
- Operating Expense Control
- Interest Expense and Operating Profit Plus Vendor Rebates to Net Sales
- Balance Sheet
- Sustainable Growth
- Showroom Operations (for Plumbing Supply as well as Plumbing and PVF Firms)
Data Collection for Operating Performance Report (OPR) Is Underway - Participation Deadline has been Extended to June 24th
Data collection for the OPR is currently underway, and the deadline to participate in the OPR is June 24, 2020. The survey is accessible within the ASA BI Dashboard where it can easily be downloaded, filled, and submitted online. The final report will also become available in the dashboard in static files format (PDF & Excel) as well as the online reporting tools that include features such as an interactive peer report, trend graphs and a company-specific report card.
Please visit our dashboard to start filling your online survey.
- Extended Final Response Deadline: June 24, 2020 (Pricing for Member/Non-Member $269/$659)
- Reports available to participants: July 12, 2020
- OPR Webinar: August 19, 2020, 1:00 p.m. CST