ASA's annual Operating Performance Report (OPR) represents the most complete, accurate and up-to-date comparative financial performance data and 20-year trends published anywhere about the PHCP and industrial PVF supply chain.
182 different wholesaler-distributors representing about 2,500 locations from throughout the PHCP-PVF supply chain and across the U.S. contributed data for the 2017 study. All data received from an individual company is maintained strictly confidential. All final reports continue to be made available electronically via a secure, online portal.
Key Performance Metrics
For each of the demographics, ASA's OPR offers the ability to readily monitor key performance areas, including:
- Gross Margin
- Asset and Financial Management
- Cash Management
- Invoice/Transaction Data
- Personnel Productivity
- Inventory Management
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Income Statement
- Operating Expense Control
- Interest Expense and Operating Profit Plus Vendor Rebates to Net Sales
- Balance Sheet
- Sustainable Growth
- Showroom Operations (for Plumbing Supply as well as Plumbing and PVF Firms)
Data Collection for Performance Report (OPR) 2021 is Now Underway!
Data collection for the OPR is currently underway, and the deadline to participate in the OPR is June 4th, 2021 (Early response deadline is April 30th). The survey is accessible within the ASA BI Dashboard where it can easily be downloaded, completed, and submitted online. The final report will also become available in the dashboard in static file format (PDF & Excel) as well as the online reporting tools that include features such as an interactive peer report, trend graphs, and a company-specific report card.
Please visit our dashboard to start completing your online survey.
OPR 2021 Schedule
- Data collection starts - March 15, 2021
- Early response deadline - April 30, 2021
- Final response deadline - June 4, 2021
- Reports available to participants - July 12, 2021
- OPR webinar - August 16, 2021 - 1:00 - 2:00 PM (Central)