The Master's in Distribution Management is an 8 Point Program that focuses on
competencies most sought by employers:
|- Strategic Decisions Making
- Delegating Responsibility and Follow-Up
- Planning and Organizing
- Improving Communication
|- Building Trust and Gaining Commitment
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Managing Conflict
- Technical and Professional Skills
This program is 100% industry focused – designed and developed by leading experts
and industry veterans.
- The Master's curriculum is a mix of core and elective courses presented in varied formats for
the candidate s optimal retention.
- After all core and elective hours are completed, Master's program students must complete a
Final Assessment to qualify for the Capstone Project and earn their Master's honor.
- The Final Assessment and Capstone Project will be a culmination of all the
learning, training, and mentoring received during the Master's program.
- Candidates must submit a case study that illustrates how they successfully implemented a
strategy or approach within their company and which demonstrates their aptitude and
understanding about how a Distribution Manager successfully performs on the job.
The 5 Phase MDM Program must begin within 3 months of enrolling. All MDM candidates must complete the program within 3 years (or 39 months) from enrollment. The flexible approach to training gives candidates, employers and mentors the ability to work through the curriculum as work demands shift.