WHY RECRUITMENT & RETENTION MATTER
Your employees are the single most important contributor to your company’s success. Whatever your short- and long-term goals, corporate objectives or business strategy, attracting and keeping talented employees must be a perpetual priority.
A strategic approach to recruitment and retention is critical to:
· Align human resource activities with business goals and objectives.
· Position your company for long-term competitive advantage.
· Effectively compete for talent in a tight labor market.
· Keep top performers and motivate all employees to grow and excel.
· Develop an effective succession plan for your company.
The core staffing activities to plan for today’s need and tomorrow’s vision are:
· Becoming an Employer of Choice
· Developing a Talent Pool
· Enhancing Recruiting, Selecting and Hiring Effectiveness
· Retaining Top Performers
These materials below will help aid you in your Recruitment and Retention Processes:
Sample Employment Application
Sample Applicant Evaluation
Sample Information Release Authorization
Sample Background Check Authorization
Sample Reference Verification
Sample Rejection Letter
Sample Offer Letter
Want or need some extra help?
Contact an ASA Education Foundation Staff member or our ASA-U Advisory Service and we would be happy to help you.