This 20 minute safety training course shows supervisor's how to develop the safety measures that need to be in place to minimize the chance of serious injuries to workers operating forklifts in the workplace.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the dangers associated with unsafe forklift use in the workplace.
- Recognize basic forklift operation requirements.
- Recognize the supervisor's role and the elements involved in training.
- Recognize the supervisor's responsibility in ensuring that all forklift safety rules are followed.
- Recognize the supervisor's role in daily forklift inspections.