2020 Cross-Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey is now LIVE!
ASA Distributor Members can participate by visiting the survey website.
The timeline for the 2020 Cross-Industry Compensation & Benefits Study:
- January 15th – Survey Launch
- March 16th – Survey Deadline
- May 29th – Results Available (participants will be emailed notice/instructions)
Learn more by watching our informational video!
Pay People the Right Way and Know the Latest Trends
It’s very easy to get caught up in how much people make, but it’s just as important to think about how people are paid. Whether making comparisons between your company's practices and others in the same industry or market or another territory in which you seek to expand, this biennial survey and report represents the most recent and detailed look at compensation and benefits for wholesaler-distributors throughout the U.S.
The 2018 compensation study results are based on surveys from 1,037 distribution companies, representing nearly 9,500 locations. The American Supply Association (ASA) was one of twenty distribution related associations that sponsored the 2018 Cross-Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey and offered it to their member organizations as a value-added benefit of membership.
What's my ROI?
Only ASA's wholesaler-distributor members are eligible to participate in this study, which is included as a benefit of membership - there is no additional fee to participate. In exchange for having submitted data, wholesaler-distributor members will receive the following:
- Company-Specific Report: a confidential, individualized report that provides a useful managerial tool for identifying compensation levels that may be too high or too low as well as the strength of your benefits package.
- Online Searchable Results Application: filter the complete data set by various combinations of selections well beyond the level of detail possible in the industry-specific report, and compare your own data to the aggregates and demographics that you self-select on-demand.
- Confidentiality: all respondent data is maintained strictly confidential by Industry Insights, Inc., an independent and third-party research and management consulting firm headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, with which ASA has partnered for more than 35 years to produce the annual Operating Performance Report (OPR) and Monthly Pulse Report.
Confidentiality is assured. All respondent data is maintained strictly confidential by Industry Insights, Inc., an independent and third-party research and management consulting firm.
If you are interested in participating or to learn more please contact Ayesha Salman (Business Intelligence Analyst) @ 630-467-0000 Ext: 212 or email@example.com.
Please visit Business Intelligence (BI) Dashoard to access all other BI Offerings.