Connect with other female professionals who've taken the step forward in the PHCP and industrial PVF supply chain to network and leverage educational opportunities to advance their careers. Make unique connections and learn skills in order to reach your potential. Join now for
- Increased Leadership Opportunities
- invaluable Networking & Connections
- Quality Training & Skills Development
- Personal & Professional Goal Achievement
ELEVATE2020 is ASA's Women in Industry Spring Conference. The 2020 meeting will be held April 21-23 in Charleston, SC. See our
2020 Schedule at a Glance for more details on the exciting and educational sessions we offer.
Check out our ELEVATE2020 brochure to learn more!
Registration for ELEVATE2020 is now open! You can register
online or download the registration form.
Book Your Hotel Today!
170 Lockwood Boulevard
Charleston, SC 29403
Room Rates: $219 +tax per night single/double occupancy.
Hotel Reservation Cut-off Date: Sunday, March 23, 2020.
Book Your Hotel Online Today! Reference ASA Women in Industry
Learn More and Join
Membership in ASA is a prerequisite for membership in any of the association's special interest divisions. Please contact Jessica Thacker, Education Engagement Manager of the ASA Education Foundation & Women in Industry Staff Liaison, at (630) 467-0000 ext. 206 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how your company will benefit from its sustained membership support and participation in this special interest division.
Alice A. Martin Women of the Year Award
To honor the legacy of Alice A. Martin, the ASA Women in Industry Division has created an award program with the goal of recognizing women in the PHCP/PVF industry who have record of significant accomplishment within the industry, and embody the character of the late Alice Martin. Submit your nominations by downloading and filling out the nomination form
. Self nominations are highly encouraged. Congratulations to the 2019 inaugural recipient, Ashley Martin of NIBCO.
Key Volunteer Leaders
- Chairwoman: Christy Maloney, Coburn Supply Company, Inc.
- Vice Chairwoman: Rebecca Falish, InSinkErator
- Christen Allen, Elkay Manufacturing Company
- Suzanne Chreene, Delta Faucet
- Micaela McDonald, The Collins Companies
- Sheri Newman, Lion Plumbing Supply, Inc.
- Kelsey Richter, Battersby, Danielson & Associates
- Amy Souders, Winsupply Inc.
- Myra Story, A.O. Smith / State Industries
- Staff Liaison: Jessica Thacker ASA Education Foundation