Connect with other female professionals who've taken the step forward in the PHCP and industrial PVF supply chain to network and leverage educational opportunities to advance their careers. Make unique connections and learn skills in order to reach your potential. Attend the Annual Spring Conference and meet those involved in similar experiences and career paths. Join now for
- Increased Leadership Opportunities
- invaluable Networking & Connections
- Quality Training & Skills Development
- Personal & Professional Goal Achievement
2018 Annual Spring Conference
The Women in Industry's Annual Spring Conference will be held April 25-27, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Savannah.
View all the education sessions and networking opportunities in on our
Hyatt Regency Savannah
Register Now Book Your Hotel
2 W Bay St.
Savannah, GA 31401
For hotel reservation, reference “American Supply Association – Women in Industry.”
To reserve your room by phone call toll free: (888) 421-1442
Women In Industry Webinars
Best Practices in Sales Compensation
Thursday, November 30 at 10 am CST
Presented by Andrew Horvath and Ann Marie Verhamme from Alexander Group
Join us for this free webinar on Best Practices in Sales Compensation presented by Alexander Group. There are three main areas they will be covering during the webinar:
- The Importance of Sales Compensation
- Sales Compensation Diagnostic
- Call to Action and Q&A
Key Volunteer Leaders
- Chairwoman: Ashley Martin, NIBCO
- Vice Chairwoman: Christy Maloney, Coburn Supply Company, Inc.
- Past Chairwoman: Katie Poehling, First Supply
- Stephanie Ewing, Affiliated Distributors
- Rebecca Falish, InSinkErator
- Mary Burke, Burke Agency, Inc.
- Christen Allen, Elkay Manufacturing
- Christy Maloney, Coburn Supply Company, Inc.
- Micaela McDonald, The Collins Companies
Learn More and Join
Membership in ASA is a prerequisite for membership in any of the association's special interest divisions. Please contact Amy Black, Executive Director of ASA Education Foundation & Staff Liaison, at (630) 467-0000 ext. 202 or email@example.com to learn more about how your company will benefit from its sustained membership support and participation in this special interest division. View the Women in Industry member list.