Connect with other female professionals who've taken the step forward in the PHCP and industrial PVF supply chain to network and leverage educational opportunities to advance their careers. Make unique connections and learn skills in order to reach your potential. Join now for
- Increased Leadership Opportunities
- invaluable Networking & Connections
- Quality Training & Skills Development
- Personal & Professional Goal Achievement
Save the Date for ELEVATE2020
ELEVATE2019 is ASA's Women in Industry Spring Conference. The 2019 meeting was held April 30-May 2, 2019, at the Omni San Diego. See our
2019 Schedule at a Glance for more details on what kind of exciting and educational sessions we offer.
Learn More and Join
Membership in ASA is a prerequisite for membership in any of the association's special interest divisions. Please contact Jessica Thacker, Education Engagement Manager of the ASA Education Foundation & Women in Industry Staff Liaison, at (630) 467-0000 ext. 206 or email@example.com to learn more about how your company will benefit from its sustained membership support and participation in this special interest division.
Key Volunteer Leaders
- Past Chairwoman: Ashley Martin, NIBCO Inc
- Chairwoman: Christy Maloney, Coburn Supply Company, Inc.
- Vice Chairwoman: Rebecca Falish, InSinkErator
- Christen Allen, Elkay Manufacturing Company
- Mary Burke, Burke Agency
- Suzanne Chreene, Delta Faucet
- Micaela McDonald, The Collins Companies
- Sheri Newman, Lion Plumbing Supply, Inc.
- Amy Souders, Winsupply Inc.
- Staff Liaison: Jessica Thacker ASA Education Foundation