ASA NORTHEAST is a partnership between the American Supply Association and the former WANE. It is our mission to deliver the benefits and value of the national association from its leading educational programs, business intelligence and networking sessions directly to you and your professional team. ASA NORTHEAST members are market leaders driven to strengthen the long term success of our industry. We are local businesses with a national network of valuable resources behind us. We invite you to join, engage and be part of our success.
This region includes CT, DE, the DC, PA (central and eastern), ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, RI and VT.
Key Volunteer Leaders
ASA NORTHEAST is represented by these volunteer leaders serving on ASA's Board of Directors:
- President: Robert Seiffert, V, from Rochester Windustrial in Rochester, New York
- Vice President: Joshua Brown from Metropolitan Pipe & Supply Co. in Cambridge, Massachusetts
As integral partners, ASA NORTHEAST and its national partner, the American Supply Association, deliver additional member benefits and supply a local network PHCP-PVF channel partners throughout the Northeast.
Bottom line: companies join and participate because they want their people to sell more product more profitably and elevate the level of service provided to their supply chain customers. Being your customers' supplier of choice means your people make fewer mistakes that cost more time and money for them and your company.
As a regional affiliate, ASA NORTHEAST offers a variety of local education and networking opportunities as well as promoting an atmosphere allowing you to discuss those issues most pertinent to your market place.
ASA NORTHEAST Annual Scholarship Program
ASA NORTHEAST is pleased to present their Annual Industry Scholarship Program. The scholarships are designed to assist ASA members in the region and/or students currently enrolled in, or with plans to enroll in, accredited higher-education institutions. One’s field of study must be directly related to the PHCP-PVF industry.
2019 Scholarship Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
Eligibility Requirements (at least one of the following):
- Currently employed (intern, part-time or full-time) by a wholesaler-distributor or supplier member of ASA in the northeast region
- Currently/plan to enroll in apprentice program, accredited two-year community college, accredited technical college or accredited trade school in the northeast region with focus directly related to the PHCP-PVF industry
- Currently/plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree program at an accredited four-year college or university in the northeast region, with a major related to the PHCP-PVF industry.
A complete list of criteria and eligibility requirements can be found on the application form.
Email the completed application to Ben Barclay by November 15.
Learn More & Join
Contact Ben Barclay at (630) 467-0000 ext. 204 to learn more about how your company will benefit from its sustained membership support and participation in ASA NORTHEAST.