Here are the Top 10 things to Consider when rolling out your new learning initiatives:
1) Create a TRAINING BRAND.
Call it what you want, but make it memorable in both word and look. Include it in internal correspondences.
2) Message from SENIOR LEADERSHIP.
3) Focus on MANAGERS first
4) Start a PILOT group of users
5) Deploy LEARNING KIOSKS in all branches
6) Create an email blast and posters to be displayed in common areas
7) Schedule User Webinars to demonstrate login, search, registrations, etc.
8) Integrate with Performance Management
9) After launch, show successes of early-adopters by communicating stories of
people who are seeing value:
10) Benchmark Externally
Click Here to Read the Entire Article.