Need help creating your internal training program? ASA ADVISE from ASA University can help. Let’s get started!
Implementing training can be overwhelming. ADVISE works WITH you to build a plan that’s effective, measurable and ready-to-use.
Through a 3-phased approach, ASA ADVISE will help you to build and implement a training plan for your company.
Individual brainstorming and strategy workbook completed on your own at your place of work.
2-day, in-person workshop, where we’ll roll up our sleeves, learn how to put together all the successful components of a training program, share best practices with other Distributors of similar size and structure, and build an implementation plan that can begin immediately.
Phone consultation with an ASA-U Advisor to help work through any bumps in the road, or to address something unexpected. 4 hours of phone time is included in the engagement for your use through the implementation of your training program.
At the completion of the ASA ADVISE engagement, you will have:
- Custom competency-based Job Descriptions for every role within your company
- Custom on-the-job assessment tools for every role
- Custom role-based training tracks
- Tools for managers to use with existing, seasoned employees to identify their individual training needs
- Comprehensive roll-out and implementation plan
- A full understanding of the stakeholders necessary for success
- Support from an ASA Advisor all along the way
- A new network of Distributors to share best practices
HR / Training Leaders, Owners, and Function Leaders within ASA Distributor Member companies who are passionate about building a sustainable process around driving learning and development activities, and maximizing impact on training spend. It is helpful if the person involved has the internal authority to lead the efforts and make joint decisions on processes that will be applied to all company employees.
Expectations for Success
In order to achieve the objective of a comprehensive training structure, the participant needs to drive the project back home.
- Coordinate activities within the organization to validate and customize the job descriptions, on-the-job assessments, and training content documents.
- Contribute 10-12 hours of time on the job over and above the scheduled in-person and phone discussions.
The overall time estimate for this engagement from start to training program implementation is approximately 120 days. This is not exact and dependent on the ASA member’s ability to complete the tasks assigned along the way.
Scheduled Dates for In-person PHASE 2 of the Program
- March 12-13, 2019
- May 7-8, 2019
- June 11-12, 2019
- July 9-10, 2019
- October 22-23, 2019
- December 3-4, 2019
All in-person events will take place at the ASA headquarters in Itasca, IL and will kick off at 11:45am on the first day with a lunch, followed by an intensive session into a group dinner and conclude at 12:00nn on the second day. To ensure the best outcome for all, space in each session is limited. Register today to reserve your seat!
What It Costs
The program fee is $2,000; Save $500 if you register for ADVISE before March 15th (and select any of the scheduled dates listed above).
- Includes all materials, conference calls, staff time, and onsite meeting costs.
- Costs associated with participant travel are separate, and the responsibility of the member company.
- Program fee does not include eLearning content, which can be purchased separately.
*Donors to the Karl E Neupert Endowment Fund may be eligible for 25% discount
For more information check out our FAQs or contact an ASA-U Advisor.