ASA's Industrial Piping Division is comprised of ASA members that operate significantly or predominantly in the industrial and mechanical pipe-valve-fitting segment of the industry.
Membership offers your company:
- Practical information that will help your company increase operational productivity and profits
- A monthly e-newsletter especially for contractors and end-users in the PVF industry that members can use to distinguish their companies apart from their non-member competitors
- A forum to address the business and industry issues affecting your company
- Information on the latest trends and issues that impact the future of your business
- Exclusive opportunities to interact with industrial and mechanical PVF distributors and suppliers from across the country
- Recognition among thousands of mechanical and industrial contractors and end-users throughout the industry and across the country
What's My ROI?
- PVF Outlook
With a circulation of 50,000, this monthly e-newsletter provides industrial PVF end-user customers with a unique perspective on industry-specific, economic, legislative and regulatory forces that can affect their businesses.
PVF Outlook promotes all IPD members and helps member wholesalers to communicate a credible message to their customers along with comprehensive information about the industry’s markets and forward-looking analysis about influences on materials and commodities pricing.