Job descriptions provide a critical component for:
- Identifying and hiring qualified candidates
- Administering a fair and effective performance evaluation process
- Measuring employees’ success at meeting corporate goals
- Targeting areas that need improvement
- Identifying opportunities for employee training and development
Want to write your own Job Descriptions? Here is the Job Description Methodology.
The Job Descriptions available from the University are here to provide you with the opportunity to personalize them and make them your own. Those Job Descriptions are:
Want or need some extra help? Contact an ASA-U Advisor today!