ASA's annual Operating Performance Report (OPR) represents the most complete, accurate and up-to-date comparative financial performance data and 20-year trends published anywhere about the PHCP and industrial PVF supply chain.
182 different wholesaler-distributors representing about 2,500 locations from throughout the PHCP-PVF supply chain and across the U.S. contributed data for the 2017 study. All data received from an individual company is maintained strictly confidential. All final reports continue to be made available electronically via a secure, online portal.
Key Performance Metrics
For each of the demographics, ASA's OPR offers the ability to readily monitor key performance areas, including:
- Gross Margin
- Asset and Financial Management
- Cash Management
- Invoice/Transaction Data
- Personnel Productivity
- Inventory Management
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Income Statement
- Operating Expense Control
- Interest Expense and Operating Profit Plus Vendor Rebates to Net Sales
- Balance Sheet
- Sustainable Growth
- Showroom Operations (for Plumbing Supply as well as Plumbing and PVF Firms)
Data Collection for Operating Performance Report (OPR) Is Underway
Data collection for the OPR is currently underway, and the early participation deadline is Thursday, April 30th. This comes with an early bird pricing of $269. After April 30th the members will have to pay a price of $319.
Please visit our dashboard to start filling your online survey.
- Early Response Deadline: April 30, 2020 (Early Bird Pricing Member/Non-Member $269/$659)
- Regular Final Response Deadline: June 3, 2020 (Post Early Bird Pricing Member/Non-Member $319/$709)
- Reports available to participants: July 12, 2020
- OPR Webinar: August 19, 2020, 11:00 a.m. EST