ASA's annual Operating Performance Report (OPR) represents the most complete, accurate and up-to-date comparative financial performance data and 20-year trends published anywhere about the PHCP and industrial PVF supply chain.
182 different wholesaler-distributors representing about 2,500 locations from throughout the PHCP-PVF supply chain and across the U.S. contributed data for the 2017 study. All data received from an individual company is maintained strictly confidential. All final reports continue to be made available electronically via a secure, online portal.
Key Performance Metrics
For each of the demographics, ASA's OPR offers the ability to readily monitor key performance areas, including:
- Gross Margin
- Asset and Financial Management
- Cash Management
- Invoice/Transaction Data
- Personnel Productivity
- Inventory Management
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Income Statement
- Operating Expense Control
- Interest Expense and Operating Profit Plus Vendor Rebates to Net Sales
- Balance Sheet
- Sustainable Growth
- Showroom Operations (for Plumbing Supply as well as Plumbing and PVF Firms)
Data Collection for Operating Performance Report (OPR) Is Underway
Starting 2019, we will have the survey / reports available in the form of an online dashboard, with searchable results options. Please visit our dashboard www.asabusinessintelligence.com to start filling your online survey.
Timeline for the Operating Performance Report 2019:
- Early Response Deadline: April 30th 2019
- Final Response Deadline: June 4th 2019
- Reports Released: July 12th 2019
- OPR Webinar: August 14th 2019 @ 11:00 am EST
Order Your Copy
Download the order form or contact ASA at (630) 467-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to order your copy of the latest OPR. The fee is $439/$879 for members/non-members, respectively. The OPR is not eligible for the Neupert Endowment Donor discount.