ASA’s Emerging Leaders Division cultivates people with potential in their individual companies and the industry into tomorrow’s most complete business leaders in the industry.
Learn more about your why your company will want to join and participate in ASA's Emerging Leaders (EL). Membership in ASA is a prerequisite for membership in any of the association's special interest divisions.
What's My ROI?
Emerging Leaders is dedicated to preparing your company’s future leaders to face our industry’s challenges. With today’s up-and-comers advancing within the industry, you are undoubtedly looking for opportunities that not only address the specific educational and networking needs of new leaders but also open the door for building key industry relationships.
EMERGE is the best opportunity for the next generation of industry leaders to learn new concepts and skills, cultivate profitable relationships with different channel partners from across the country, and enjoy the wonderful camaraderie for which ASA events are widely known. in fact, well-respected industry veterans frequently say that ongoing learning and education enhanced by peer-to-peer relationships forged at industry programs are key to their success and profitability.
Key Volunteer Leaders
• EL Chairman: Dan New, Mid-City Supply Co.
• EL Vice Chairman: Stephanie Cook, Northeastern Supply
• Past Chairman: Michael Maloney, Coburn Supply Company
• At-Large: Bryce Moore, Hirsch Pipe & Supply Co.
• At-Large: Brian Priest, Reeves-Wiedeman Company
• At-Large: Rick Roosien, ETNA Supply
• At-Large: Mike Carfagno, Liberty Pumps
• At-Large: Chris Smothers, A.O. Smith
• At-Large: Thomas DeLeo, Pepco Sales
• At-Large: David Dellon, Dellon Sales Company