ASA’s Emerging Leaders Division cultivates people with potential in their individual companies and the industry into tomorrow’s most complete business leaders in the industry.
Download a brochure and membership application form to learn more about your why your company will want to join and participate in ASA's Emerging Leaders (EL). Membership in ASA is a prerequisite for membership in any of the association's special interest divisions.
What's My ROI?
Emerging Leaders is dedicated to preparing your company’s future leaders to face our industry’s challenges. With today’s up-and-comers advancing within the industry, you are undoubtedly looking for opportunities that not only address the specific educational and networking needs of new leaders but also open the door for building key industry relationships.
Learn more about why and how this nationwide group of industry peers representing the different supply chain partners have found participating in EL to be indispensable.
EMERGE2021 will be held in Nashville, TN on May 19-20, 2021 (registration to open in early 2021).
The annual Spring Forum is the best opportunity for the next generation of industry leaders to learn new concepts and skills, cultivate profitable relationships with different channel partners from across the country, and enjoy the wonderful camaraderie for which ASA events are widely known. In fact, well-respected industry veterans frequently say that ongoing learning and education enhanced by peer-to-peer relationships forged at industry programs are key to their success and profitability.
Key Volunteer Leaders
• EL Chairman: Michael Maloney, Coburn Supply Company, Inc.
• EL Vice Chairman: Dan New, Mid-City Supply Co., Inc.
• Past Chairman: Chris Reynolds, Plumbers & Factory Supplies
• At-large: A.J. Benton, Smarton-Hatcher Compnay, Inc.
• At-large: Michael Laudino, Aaron & Company, Inc.
• At-large: Stephanie Cook, Northeastern Supply, Inc.
• At-large: Drew Wilkinson, Wilkinson Supply Co.
• At-large (vmd): David Chisholm with A.O. Smith
• At-large (aim/r): David Dellon, Dellon Sales Company