About the Lab
D.Next research and innovation is focused on the distribution portion of the value chain that supplies our homes, workplaces and municipalities with the pipes, valves, ducting and fixtures we rely upon to supply clean water, filtered air, energy and sanitation in our homes and communities.
About the Role
American Supply Association D.Next Innovation lab is seeking for: BusinessAnalyst: Part-Time Intern.
Using human-centered design, rapid ideation, primary & secondary research and prototyping, D.Next teams may explore the roles, practices, perceptions, trends and technologies that power todays supply chain as well as find and elaborate potential to re-architect or retire operating models or to transform interactions from transactional to experiential.
We discover opportunities.
- Must be an enrolled student pursuing a Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree.
- Prefer students local to Champaign-Urbana to participate in on-site work at the University of Illinois Research Park D.Next lab.
- We are open to students without major restriction. We feel Individuals pursuing degrees in business, technology management, statistics, liberal arts & sciences, social sciences, labor & employment relations, information science or communications might be a good fit for the lab.
- Candidate must be able to provide their own laptop for day to day work.
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Interest in human centered design techniques and design thinking
- Thrive on learning rather than reordering the known and familiar
- Natural intellectual curiosity and an ‘I can do that’ attitude
- Be a keen observer and deep listener with the ability to connect different bits of information together to articulate potential value to a stakeholder
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitate data
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Have mad Mario Kart skills
Please send an email to our super cool site director: Beth at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume and what you hope to gain from an internship. Be honest – ‘cause honest is the very best flavor of awesome!