About the Lab
D.Next research and innovation is focused on the distribution portion of the value chain that supplies our homes, workplaces and municipalities with the pipes, valves, ducting and fixtures we rely upon to supply clean water, filtered air, energy and sanitation in our homes and communities.
The D.Next lab is powered by the American Supply Association – the national industry trade association representing distributors and their manufacturers. D.Next Innovation Lab (asa.net)
About the Role
D.Next Innovation lab is seeking a Business Analyst: Part-Time Intern.
Using human-centered design, rapid ideation, primary & secondary research and prototyping, D.Next teams may explore the roles, practices, perceptions, trends and technologies that power todays supply chain as well as develop solutions to re-architect or retire operating models or to transform interactions from transactional to experiential.
- Must be an enrolled student pursuing a Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree.
- Prefer students local to Champaign-Urbana to participate in on-site work at the University of Illinois Research Park D.Next lab.
- We are open to students without major restriction. We feel Individuals pursuing degrees in business, technology management, statistics, liberal arts & sciences, labor & employment relations, information science or communications might be a good fit for the lab.
- Candidate must be able to provide their own laptop for day to day work.
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Interested in human centered design techniques
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitate data
- Intellectual curiosity and a ‘I can do that’ attitude
- Thrive in a team environment
- Have mad Mario Kart skills
Please send an email to our super cool site director: Beth at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume and what you hope to gain from an internship. Be honest – ‘cause honest is the very best flavor of awesome!