Course Description: Being ethical does not mean following your feelings. Your feelings can misdirect you. This training program explores how workplace ethics should be developed, how to create the standards and policies that support them, how employees can be trained and managed to follow and support these standards, and how to deal with problems where ethics are concerned.
Runtime: 0.5 Hours
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Dispel common myths about business ethics
- Describe the ideal ethical workplace
- Identify and resolve typical ethical dilemmas
- Recognize common excuses for unethical behavior, and what to do about them
- Deal with unethical coworkers, customers, and vendors
Online System Requirements:
For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. Adobe Flash recommended.