Course Description: ASA’s “Essentials of Leadership for Wholesaler-Distributors” provides five in-depth modules that cover aligning team direction, continuous coaching, localized strategic planning, manpower planning, and finally, performance reviews. Each audio-visual module tackles a specific skillset that will ultimately ensure the success of the functional manager in evolving their team to the next level of profitability and performance. “Essentials of Leadership for Wholesaler-Distributors” provides a comprehensive toolkit for success in leading a high-performing team, with detailed how-to descriptions of localizing and applying a company’s broader strategic plan into actionable strategies that yield positive results in day-to-day business.
Runtime: 3.50 Hours
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create a localized set of guiding ideas built on the foundation of your company’s strategic plan and values
- Apply the five steps of-on-the-job coaching to improve or develop the skills of your team, while simultaneously supporting your corporate vision, mission, and strategy
- Create a localized action plan based on the role that you and your team play within the company
- Develop a manpower planning strategy that effectively identifies and attracts top talent to your team, based on your specific business or team needs
- Instill the value of accountability amongst your team members, as well as how to reward top performing individuals on the team
Online System Requirements:
For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. Adobe Flash recommended. Supported browsers and operating systems:
- Windows 7+:Firefox 11+ / Chrome 18+ / Microsoft Edge (not Internet Explorer)
- Mac OS X+:Safari 5+ / Firefox 11+ / Chrome 18+
Eligible for the Karl E. Neupert Endowment donor discount.