Course Description: Creative Problem Solving is a course in which participants will learn how to integrate creativity with analytic thinking for effective problem solving, and to develop critical thinking skills. Creative problem solving is a valuable skill for today's fast-changing world. The concept of "innovation" and how it relates to the bottom line will also be emphasized. An innovative mindset not only identifies and evaluates great ideas for the marketplace; it also focuses on solving customer problems.
Runtime: 0. 5 Hours
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify roadblocks that prevent creative thinking
- Develop creative attitudes and learn to see that all problems have opportunities
- Rediscover your creative ability
- Focus and direct creative efforts
- Overcome criticism and gain acceptance for new ideas
- Learn creative and effective techniques to recognize and identify problems
Online System Requirements:
For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. Adobe Flash recommended.