This 20-minute interactive overview lesson explains how to identify the liquids with the highest and second highest specific heat capacity, describes the operation of the Bourdon-type gauge, and explains how to recognize the specific heat capacity of water in Joules.
Students successfully completing this lesson will be able to:
· Identify the liquids with the highest and second highest specific heat capacity.
· Describe the operation of the Bourdon-tube gauge.
· Recognize the specific heat capacity of water in Joules.
· Explain the function of each type of valve in a chilled water system.
· List the ways that water is lost in both the chilled water system and the condenser water system.
· Correctly identify the primary parts of a reduced pressure principal backflow protection device.