ASA's Emerging Leaders Division cultivates the best of today's middle and upper managers (generally, ages 45 and under) into tomorrow's most complete business leaders in the industry.
Download an information brochure and your Emerging Leader (EL) membership application form. Membership in ASA is a prerequisite for membership in any of the association's special interest divisions. EL is a company-wide membership.
What's My ROI?
Emerging Leaders is dedicated to preparing your company’s future leaders to face our industry’s challenges. With today’s middle-manager becoming tomorrow’s principal or CXO, you are undoubtedly looking for opportunities that not only address the specific educational and networking needs of new executives but also open the door for building key industry relationships.
Learn more about why and how this nationwide group of industry peers representing the different supply chain partners have found participating in EL to be indispensable.
Annual Spring Forum
The annual Spring Forum is the best opportunity for the next generation of industry leaders to learn new concepts and skills, cultivate profitable relationships with different channel partners from across the country, and enjoy the wonderful camaraderie for which ASA events are widely known. In fact, well-respected industry veterans frequently say that ongoing learning and education enhanced by peer-to-peer relationships forged at industry programs are key to their success and profitability.
2018 Spring Forum is sponsored by American Standard. Save the date for May 21-23 in New Jersey!
Key Volunteer Leaders
• EL Chairman: Patrick Maloney, Coburn Supply Company, Inc.
• EL Vice Chairman: Chris Reynolds, Plumbers & Factory Supplies
• At-Large: A.J. Benton, Smardan-Hatcher Company, Inc.
• At-Large: Michael Laudino, Aaron & Company, Inc.
• At-Large: Michael Maloney, Coburn Supply Company, Inc.
• At-Large: Dan New, Mid-City Supply Co., Inc.
• At-Large (VMD): Jeremy Cressman, American Standard
• At-Large (AIM/R): David Dellon, Dellon Sales Company