ASA's Emerging Leaders Division cultivates the best of today's middle and upper managers (generally, ages 45 and under) into tomorrow's most complete business leaders in the industry.
Download a brochure and membership application form to learn more about your why your company will want to join and participate in ASA's Emerging Leaders (EL). Membership in ASA is a prerequisite for membership in any of the association's special interest divisions.
What's My ROI?
Emerging Leaders is dedicated to preparing your company’s future leaders to face our industry’s challenges. With today’s middle-manager becoming tomorrow’s principal or CXO, you are undoubtedly looking for opportunities that not only address the specific educational and networking needs of new executives but also open the door for building key industry relationships.
Learn more about why and how this nationwide group of industry peers representing the different supply chain partners have found participating in EL to be indispensable.
EMERGE2020 Spring Forum
The annual Spring Forum is the best opportunity for the next generation of industry leaders to learn new concepts and skills, cultivate profitable relationships with different channel partners from across the country, and enjoy the wonderful camaraderie for which ASA events are widely known. In fact, well-respected industry veterans frequently say that ongoing learning and education enhanced by peer-to-peer relationships forged at industry programs are key to their success and profitability.
The 2020 Spring Forum will be held May 3–6 in Nashville, TN.
Schedule at a Glance for more details on our exciting and educational sessions.
Registration for the 2020 Spring Forum is now open! You can register
online or download the registration form.
Key Volunteer Leaders
• EL Chairman: Chris Reynolds, Plumbers & Factory Supplies
• EL Vice Chairman: Michael Maloney, Coburn Supply Company, Inc.
• Past Chairman: Patrick Maloney, Coburn Supply Company, Inc.
• At-Large: A.J. Benton, Smardan-Hatcher Company, Inc.
• At-Large: Michael Laudino, Aaron & Company, Inc.
• At-Large: Stephanie Cook, Northeastern Supply, Inc.
• At-Large: Dan New, Mid-City Supply Co., Inc.
• At-Large (VMD): David Chisolm with A.O. Smith
• At-Large (AIM/R): David Dellon, Dellon Sales Company