FAST TRACK PROCESS
Below is a description of the Fast Track process and steps you will follow in order to complete your Master’s in Distribution Management.
- Once accepted into the Master of Distribution Management (MDM) Program you will be automatically enrolled in the required 8 Leadership Courses.
- Once you've completed the 8 Leadership Courses, you'll then need to register for the Final Assessment by completing the Final Assessment Registration Form.
- The Final Assessment is a 100 question online exam primarily focused on the key components of the e-Learning requirements.
- Once you have registered for the Final Assessment, it will be available to you at any time and is expected to take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
- Passing the Final Assessment is a prerequisite to the Capstone Project presentation and you must have a passing score of 85%.
- Your final step takes place six months following the successful completion of the Final Assessment where candidates will be asked to present their Capstone Project.
- You must submit a case study that illustrates how you successfully implemented a strategy or approach within your company which demonstrates your aptitude and understanding about how a Distribution Manager successfully performs on the job.
- The presentation may be submitted in writing as a thesis, presented in person along with a written overview/outline, or a combination of both as directed by their internal management.
- You should expect the presentation to be up to 90 minutes in length.
- All Candidates must appear before the Graduate Review Committee (GRC) to respond to questions whether presenting in person or in writing.
- The GRC will validate the candidate’s knowledge, ability and professionalism, and ultimately present successful candidates with their MDM Certification!