Course Description: Ask any sales professional about prospecting and most will tell you it's their least favorite thing to do. From figuring out how to develop a territory to finding qualified leads and making cold calls, it's enough to cause even the most seasoned people to cringe. Some even point fingers claiming it's not within the realm of their responsibility. But prospecting is the vital first step in the sales cycle, and the key to success is preparation, practice, and confidence. This course gives salespeople at all levels the know-how to tackle prospecting, maintain a healthy pipeline, and grow their business. This course is packed with helpful tools, including qualifying checklists, practice exercises, strategies, and more.
Runtime: 1.5 Hours
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define territory management
- Describe techniques for prospecting and qualifying customers
- Identify how to develop a pipeline of profitable customers
- Determine how to plan for sales opportunities
- Identify techniques for making contact with prospects
- Identify strategies you will implement for prospecting and territory management
Online System Requirements:
For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. Adobe Flash recommended.