Course Description: You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Ten seconds or less, that's how long the window of opportunity is open for your salespeople to grab a client's attention. And that's why it's vitally important to arm them with the tools that enable them to be confident, sincere, engaging, and successful—before they set foot in their next face-to-face sales call. With the proper knowledge and preparation, your salespeople can establish themselves as experts, think on their feet, adapt to client expectations, and capture lifetime clients.
Runtime: 0.9 Hours
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare to open the sales call
- Describe the traits that help you to be successful when opening the call
- Explain the importance of building rapport
- Describe how to open the call using a consistent framework
- Describe the tips for successfully opening the sales call
Online System Requirements:
For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. Adobe Flash recommended.