Course Description: Whether you are working with fresh faces or seasoned pros, there are usually gaps between where salespeople are in their development and where they should be. That's why it's a good idea to assess skill levels from time to time, establish a baseline, and always have an action plan for improvement. The results are beneficial to the bottom line—for both the individual and the organization. This course provides an in-depth learning experience aimed at transforming your sales force into true professionals who are prepped and ready for any challenge.
Runtime: 1.0 Hours
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess your strengths and areas for improvement
- Describe customer-focused selling
- State trends in today’s selling environment
- Explain the steps in the customer buying cycle
- Describe the decision-making process
- Describe the steps in the sales process
Online System Requirements:
For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. Adobe Flash recommended.