Uses of Job Descriptions
Job descriptions provide a critical component for:
- Identifying and hiring qualified candidates
- Administering a fair and effective performance evaluation process
- Measuring employees’ success at meeting corporate goals
- Targeting areas that need improvement
Want to write your own Job Descriptions? Here is the Job Description Methodology.
- Identifying opportunities for employee training and development
The Job Descriptions available from the University are there to provide you with the opportunity to personalize them and make them your own. Those Job Descriptions are:
Want or need some extra help? Contact an ASA Education Foundation Staff member or our ASAU Advisory Service and we would be happy to help you.