If you are concerned about violence in the workplace, this is the course for you. This course, Violence in the Workplace, produced by Vivid Learning Systems, helps employees and managers to understand workplace violence. The course explains risk factors for workplace violence, and how to recognize them.
This 20-minute online training course will help create a safe work environment in your workplace, as it alerts everyone to what to be aware of in case of a potential violent incident. You will learn the different kinds of workplace violence, and how to discern each one. Perhaps most importantly, this course will help you figure out what actions to take to prevent violence, and what actions to take in the case of a violent incident. You will learn proper responses to violent people and what procedures to follow proceeding violence in the workplace.
After you successfully complete this course, you will be able to:
This course contains audio.
- Define workplace violence.
- Recognize the factors that increase the risk of workplace violence.
- Identify the four categories of workplace violence.
- Identify how to prevent violent events.
- Identify action to take when involved in a violent event.
- Identify response and reporting actions after a violent incident takes place.