From the monthly archives: April, 2015
We are pleased to present below all posts archived in 'April, 2015'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
“Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.”
- Vince Lombardi
How would others describe the performance of your team? Would they refer to your team “the A team”? Or are they compared to the Los Angeles Clippers (winning percentage: .362)?
In either case, here are 8 things you can do to boost the performance of your team:
1. Invest in your team's development.
2. Pick 'A' players and onboard them.
3. Walk the talk - Be a role model.
4. Provide meaningful work.
5. Make sure they have clear goals and expectations.
6. Create a motivating environment.
7. Do an honest assessment of your team.
8. Create a team.
To Read the Full Article: CLICK HERE